Friday, August 24, 2007

Puggles Digging

I dig puggles. Puggles dig digging. Digging up yards, that is. At least some of them seem to get a kick out of doing a little doggycentric landscaping.

If your puggle is outside a great deal and you don't want to be the folks on the block with the nasty yard everyone whispers about, you have to come up with a solution to stop the excavation project.

I found one puggle owner bemoaning the status of the yard post-puggle and requesting some hints on stopping the activity. The only suggestion proffered by readers? Sprinkling a little cayenne pepper into the hole.

As Emeril Lagasse might say, "BAM!" Problem solved? Maybe not. Wouldn't that just inspire your super-cute puggle to pick a new spot to dig? I don't have the answers. Just the questions. I know me some puggles, but I ain't no yard care guru. You dig?

Read the lament of the digging puggles and see a picture of their handiwork here.