Friday, August 24, 2007

Why I'm blogging about puggles...

Have you ever encountered a blog and wondered why the person was investing the time and effort to maintain it? It happens to me every once in awhile and I thought it might be fun to explain why I've been running this puggle blog for so long...

There are a few reasons why I'm on the puggle scene.

First, the dogs are absolutely adorable. That's obvious. In my estimation, it's also compelling.

Second, the puggle is a dog shrouded in controversy. There's a certain segment of the population that has an ax to grind with puggles and other so-called designer breeds. I want to get my opinion out there to counteract some of the negativity.

Third, I do make a few bucks in the process. I occasionally do paid write-ups and I've logged a few affiliate sales for dog-related products here, too. That doesn't hurt.

Finally, it's fun. A few minutes here and there writing about such awesome dogs is a nice little side recreational pursuit.

Now you know why I keep the Puggle Palace up and running.