Sunday, June 17, 2007

Crazy Pug Fan Lambasts Puggle People

What is up with fans of the pug being so down on puggle people? I just don't get it.

Some people like chocolate, others vanilla. I might like thought-provoking foreign films with subtitles and abstract symbolism. You might like Judge Dredd. I love puggles. They love pugs.

So be it! Let diversity of thought and opinion flourish!

Not for some, though. Take, for instance, this pug advocate whose love for the pug makes him a freaky hater of the puggle. Oh, but please note that part of the reason the pug admirer seems to go loco is because puggle buddies are rude to him.

The puggle/pug war is apparently on. I'm gonna be like Jimmy Stewart in Shenandoah. This ain't my war and I'm not taking sides.

I am, however, a puggle person. Nonetheless, I can love pugs, too.

Here's an excerpt from the bizzare world of puggle hatred:

"However, if you are looking for that pug/beagle mix mutt of a dog, I still don't like you, so go away. I am tired of constantly complaining about the puggle hits, so I will stop now. You may have worn me down all you puggle lovers, but the link at the top of this page will forever serve as a reminder of how much I hate you. OK, maybe not forever - I get bored pretty quickly."