Saturday, August 18, 2007

100th Post at the Puggle Palace

I was just about to write a more "newsy" post, but then I noticed that I was at 99 posts here at the Puggle Palace. That makes this the 100th entry.

Okay, I know that some of them have been clunkers. I also know that I occasionally force an advertising-related posts on people (sorry, I have a natural greed that prevents me from turning down five bucks to write a blog post). Overall, though, I hope that you are finding at least a few valuable and interesting things about puggles here.

Before writing this post, I cruised through some of the archival footage and found a lot of neat puggle links and pictures. I can't say that I feel as though I've done a consistent A+ job here at this puggle-related site, but there definitely is some value here for those who are ready to dig a little bit.

So, happy 100 to me. I hope to get to 200 twice as quick! I also hope to keep you up to date on puggle happenings along the way! Thanks for reading!