Saturday, August 18, 2007

Puggle Blogging!

Hey, I have a blog about puggles. That's pretty cool. What could be cooler you ask? How about a blog BY a puggle.

I know, it's hard to imagine a puggle typing. Those paws are ill-suited for the QWERTY keyboard. Nonetheless, it's happening. There is a puggle out there with his very own blog. His name is Sparky, and he's blogging about a dog's life.

You can tell me that Sparky isn't actually the canine brains behind the blog. You can tell me that he must be relying upon some human counterpart to take care of the typing. You can tell me it's all a joke.

I will dismiss your logical and rational claims. I will choose to believe that Sparky, the ultra-cute puggle pictured throughout the blog is in charge of the whole operation. I have decided that the Sparky puggle blog is the real deal and that the Sparkster himself is doing the whole thing.

I have also decided to believe in Santa Claus despite evidence to the contrary and it has kept me happy ever December for decades. So, don't bother trying to change my position on this one.

All kidding aside, Sparky has a blog and it is DEFINITELY worth a look-see!